Sunday, February 13, 2011

// i squared life //

i square means "Intelligent Ingredient" and what does this mean, it can be simply anything that makes our life more effective and meaningful......suppose if you marry a person and that person motivates you to do something good that was previously a baffling task for you....then that better half can be called as "i square".We have all 'i squares' encountered in our life consistently and we often fail to recognize their relevance in bringing in a sea-change in our dearly life.

1 comment:

  1. Dats smething novel to me!!! But I do believe in this term...Even though I have never realized that there exists a scientific or psychological term called I Square..Yes der exists this spirit which makes ur life more consequential..which adds a fw more feather to ur cap..Sometimes it may bea person...who makes u realise the "U" in u...the surreptitious beauty that life has in it....is unfurled..It can be a thing..which may teach u a lesson in life...shall give a message..some times I feel...Life is a magic...and we all r the objects on which the magician God strikes the wand....

    Hence said so...I feel the I square that u hv mentioned is something very intangible...

    So lets u be more receptive...a nd wait for our I square to make our life more beautiful and lovely....

    ReplyDelete