Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Evolution of excuses in line with Evolution of Intelligence


So long we've met,sorry for such a long absence from my blogging world and my precious bloggers.


                        A new topic "Evolution of excuses in line with Evolution of Intelligence" has struck my mind just like a thunderbolt two days back.Out of inherited fascinations I drew up a vague picture of this topic and started discussing with some of my like-minded colleagues in my office,soon I realised that the topic suddenly made them keen and they contributed key points on this.

                       I opined that evolution of intelligence itself is a hot potato issue among evolutionists and other scientists but this evolution never compromised in its long struggle wandering in between fact and myth.As our intelligence evolved many of our dimensions especially cognitive and societal parameters so do creating excuses too.Accumulation of information and knowledge enriched our brains with more and more reasonable excuses that satiates our logic and reasoning.In other words evolution of intelligence led to the birth more realistic lies whether scientific or unscientific.
                   
                    Pardon me if you feel bored because I know that this topic may not be viewed or judged in a purely scientific attitude instead what I intend is just to strain your brain or tickle your investigative senses to analysis some of the curious topics like  the one I've discussed.

                   Thank you very much and kindly respond with your valuable comments. Cheerio.

1 comment: